sarah vs the world

Not a video game, not a comic, not a band, but an amazing adventure continues...

Monday, August 03, 2026

Getting Caught Up Over A Few Posts, starting in 2025

So I have been ridiculously late to get this updated.  And major things are happening.  So let's do it.  I think I will take a few posts to get this done.  

It feels like ages ago, and honestly it really was.  But the start of 2025 led with some fun outdoor winter events in Miami including The King Mango Strut Parade (kind of Miami's version of a mardi gras parade) and a visit to Fairchild Gardens' Night at the Gardens event.  

Parade. You can tell how long ago this is as they were making fun of Springfield and the 'dogs and cats'...

Night Garden

Also managed to fit in a friendly soccer game for the men's US team, along with cheer on one of my colleagues during the Miami Marathon.  


In February, Bernie and Patrick came to Miami.  We rented a house north of Miami with a pool and had a great day out at Jupiter Beach, the country's biggest dog beach.  





Friends started to arrive to help us build the shows for the Club World Cup.  So I saw a few favs including Tarmo.  We were supposed to go to Key Largo for a day trip, but he got sick so Gatsby and I enjoyed the Tiki Boat ourselves.



Gatsby celebrated his 3rd birthday....which of course was over a year ago now, but he did it in style at a brewery in Miami complete with a dog cake.  
I managed to get to see Greg & Dean a few times up in Delray Beach including when Bernie and Patrick visited.  But we also stopped in to see their new house and to watch the Derby.  Gatsby was there too, but Winston wasn't too excited to see him, so we took this photo without him.
Then it was really time to deliver the Club World Cup.  We started off in Miami and ended in NYC.  It was very hard work, but it was great to be working with some of my all time favs.  
Miami


NY/NJ


Friends...












And a place to eat in Hoboken
That takes us up until July 2025.  Clearly still much more to share, but I will get to it all.  A huge adventure awaits so hopefully we get it done before then.  Stay tuned for part 2.
Sarah and Gatsby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home